- Joined the Rome Radiology Group from 1992
- Practiced radiology at Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach, Florida from 1986 until 1992
- Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the Amercian Board of Radiology in 1986.
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston 1982-1986
- University of Florida College of Medicine 1982
- Emory University 1978
Dr. Martin, a native of Jacksonville, Florida, completed his pre medical education at Emory University where he received a degree in chemistry graduating magna cum laude. He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine. He served his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society and local medical societies. He is licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina.