- Fellowship in Neuroradiology at Emory University 1983-1984
- Diagnostic Radiology at Emory University, Affiliated hospitals in Atlanta July 1980-1983
- Residency in Pediatrics at T.C. Thompson Clinic Children’s Hospital in Chattanooga 1978-1979
- Medical Degree from University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences in Memphis, Tennessee 1975-1977
- Pre-Med studies at University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, graduating Cum Laude in Biology in 1974.
Dr. Allan M. Stephenson is a native of Cleveland, Tennessee. Dr. Stephenson was employed in Family Practice at Sequoyah Health Center of Chattanooga, practiced Diagnostic Radiology at Lanier Radiology Associates in Gainesville, at the Raybun County Memorial Hospital in Clayton, Open MRI of Georgia in Gainesville and Diagnostic Imaging Consultants, Inc. of Chattanooga.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology, and serves in American Medical Association, Medical Association of Georgia, Hall County Medical Society, Radiological Society of North America and American College of Radiology.