- Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology at University of Florida in Gainesville 2004-2005
- Diagnostic Radiology at University of Florida in Gainesville 2000-2004
- Transitional Atlanta Medical 1999-2000
- Medical College of Georgia 1995-1999
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering 1990-1995
Dr. Warden attended Georgia Institute of Technology, where he received a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and graduated with Highest Honors. He attended medical school at Medical College of Georgia, where he was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha. His internship was completed at Atlanta Medical Center. His Diagnostic Radiology residency training was at Shands at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida and he completed additional fellowship training in Musculoskeletal Radiology at that same institution. Dr. Warden was certified by the American Board of Radiology in 2004 and is a member of the American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, American Roentgen Ray Society.