RRG has grown from a strong radiology base in general radiology, to the current 13 physician group of specialty and sub-specialty physicians. The RRG physicians provide a broad range of in-depth imaging services, including:
● Musculoskeletal MRI and intervention
● Breast MRI and intervention
● Body Imaging including CT and MRI
● Imaging-guided Interventional services
● Ultrasound-guided intervention
All RRG physicians are Board Certified and most have specialty Fellowships, as well as some with prior medical school teaching appointments.